Sunday, May 8, 2016

Ladies Night at the Sudbury Shrine Club

The Sudbury Shrine Club held a Ladies Night Supper on May 7th 2016.



















The following images were submitted by Noble Sam Khoury.



























You, My Wife, My Treasure

I had walked through life with nothing until you, until you I knew no pleasure.
And then one day God sent you to me, to the eye so beautiful: you, my wife, and my treasure.

A gift from God, a gift so fine that you can never be measured 
A love so fine, so sweet, so kind, it's you, my love: you, my wife, my treasure.

I promise to hug and kiss and hold you each day.
I promise a love with devotion that will never ever fade away. 

I promise and swear to God above 
To show you nothing but my pure love

I will admire the blessing of your boundless love, 
Because I know that you are a true gift from Heaven above.

I will not hurt you with my frustrations.
I will hold you close and kiss you with loving admiration. 


XOXO From the Sudbury Shrine Club Nobles to their wives XOXO









No comments:

Post a Comment